You are amazing!
Ash, you are marvelous! Lovely! And completely beautiful - from the inside out! I can't wait for you to return to Georgia and I get to give you the hugest hug ever known to man!I long for our long conversation of catching up on all that has happened in 2 years. DAD really is amazing.I THINK of you often. Please know that you have a piece of my heart with you there. You always have. Missing you so much! May DAD wrap HIS arms around you today and remind you of just how much you are loved!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You are amazing!
Ash, you are marvelous! Lovely! And completely beautiful - from the inside out!
I can't wait for you to return to Georgia and I get to give you the hugest hug ever known to man!
I long for our long conversation of catching up on all that has happened in 2 years. DAD really is amazing.
I THINK of you often. Please know that you have a piece of my heart with you there. You always have.
Missing you so much! May DAD wrap HIS arms around you today and remind you of just how much you are loved!
Post a Comment