Friday, September 26, 2008

Graduation :)

Our classmates threw us a somewhat surprise "Graduation" Party yesterday. When we went to class yesterday afternoon, they had decorated the room and had pictures from our time together playing on the overhead screen. They are so sweet! The ballons below spell out "bye."
The group shot:These ladies have been a big part of our language learning over the past year and a half...our teachers:The classmates we're currently studying with:The guys:A picture that our student teachers drew for me and Joy:
During the party the classmates took turns singing us songs, giving farewell blessings, and sharing fun memories. Below is a video that Joy and I gave to them as a present from our time together:

1 comment:

Jenna Monforte said...

Ashley, I love it!! It is so great to be able to see what's going on in your life on the other side of the world. I love you, you're amazing!