My friend and I had our special viewing glasses ready and we were excited!
BUT...guess what was in the forecast for today??? 
RAIN!!!
SO, we didn't actually get to see the eclipse! BUT...we did experience it! From about 9:30-9:35am this morning the sky turned completely dark...like darker than night time! It was a little creepy, but SO cool at the same time.
These are some pics from my friend's roof during the middle of the eclipse.
And these are pics of the same 2 spots about 10 minutes later.
The temperature dropped more than 10 degrees after the eclipse...it was a nice break from the over 110 degree heat index we've been experiencing frequently for the last few weeks.
The 1st pic of the eclipse above and this one below were both taken in the city I used to live in (found them online)...amazing...that place only has clear skies 24.3 days a year or so! I'm happy for them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment