Some of the sites/sights from our trip south of the border:
Buddhist figurines and idols can be found on every street corner.
We got to take a boat taxi down a river.
And see lots of incredible architecture like this along the way.
I noticed that Joy and I seemed to be surrounded by monks during the entirety of the ride down the river...
but it wasn't until we were just about to exit that we noticed that we were standing directly under this sign:
Haha!
We saw may statues of elephants, but never expected to walk out of our hotel (which was across from the hospital) and see a real elephant on the street!
It's so great to be back now, and to feel so refreshed! Only about 6 more weeks here in our city, I look with a heart full of anticipation for marvelous things!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment