Thanks for your thoughts as I've been battling various health problems throughout the past month! I'm feeling so much better, PTL! I finally got in touch with the dentist and headed south of the border a little under 2 weeks ago, where I ended up getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed! It was a somewhat traumatic experience, :) but I'm so thankful I got to have it done and to get some R&R time! The dentist even let me keep all my teeth in a baggie! GROSS!
I was so thankful to meet up with one our friends while we were down south, and have her host us around the city.
And meet up with some of her friends.
Sweet baby!!!
We got to see all kinds of glories in the sky...
Same rainbow, just hard to capture all at once on film!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment