Monday, December 3, 2007

THANKS GIVING!!!

So sorry I forgot to share these pics until now! But Thanksgiving was SO great! I had the opportunity to travel and visit some sweet friends of mine! In the first city I went to, the girls and I got to reunite with a precious family that used to live in our city. Thanksgiving Eve was "performance night"...so the girls and I coregraphed a special dance for them!
Thanksgiving Day we had a delicious feast...big thanks to our mommies for the special ingredients yall sent!!!
We had a wonderful time giving thanks to our Father...
not only for the grub ;), but for each other, the opportunity to live here, and for his unceasing goodness!!!
In the next city, I got to enjoy BEAUTIFUL scenery, and visit some DEAR (and also beautiful)friends!!!



The Maker has done great things for us,
and we are FILLED with JOY!!! -ps126.3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What precious memories you are making with friends and Dad. Looks like your birthday was speical. Keep smiling and have a great time with the fam!

Anonymous said...

SMASH! Its so great looking at your photos and reading some more about what all you are getting to do. Sorry I didn't send a bday wish. forgive me? The cake looks good! Speaking of Gators, Tibow made Heisman! How great! Love you gurl! Take care!

Rae