Last weekend our classmates came over, and after sharing the Christmas story and my own story with them, I found out some exciting news! My classmate, LH, who's Dad has been really sick with cancer, had a visitor come to his hospital room last week. That visitor shared some very good news with her dad and he trusted in that message just a few days ago!!! :) I still can't believe it!!! This past Thursday night her dad passed away, to never be apart from his Maker again! But please lift up LH and her boyfriend with me, as her heart is grieving. She will not be able to return to her home country, and she is so heartbroken! May she find the peace and comfort that only the gift we celebrate at Christmas can bring!!!
(Above) Joy and I piled up 25 deep in our classmates living room last week to have a taste of their home country and celebrate one of their birthdays...memories! (Below) Somehow our lil freezer iced over and we couldn't open most of the drawers...so we got out the hairdryer and a couple of knives, and the ice was gone in no time. :)
1 comment:
Precious Sister! I am so glad to hear that we have new family there and one family member who went home! I have been lifting up LH and her boyfriend asking many things for them! I know our dad will give abundantly! Love you!
-Morgan C.-
Post a Comment