Monday, November 19, 2007

The Big 2-4!

Last week we celebrated my 24th birthday! Thanks so much for all the sweet notes and encouragement you sent my way!!! I had the best time celebrating with my friends here! The weekend before my birthday the girls threw me a surprise party...I knew we were having a party but I had no idea what was going be going on! So when I walked in with my friends...I was tickled to see that the girls had spent all afternoon making a GATOR cake and decorating the house with all my gator stuff!! So a big thanks to Val, Sarah, and Joy and their mommies for sending lots of great stuff to make a delicious cake...and for sending toppings so we could have an all-out ice cream sundae fest!!!
Isn't it CUTE!!!

On of the things I was really excited about is that my new classmates came! So this is Joy and I with our classmates!
Cat and Belle, sweet sisters!
After a couple of dancing games, the cup game, a round of Mafia, and giving thanks to the Maker, we all got together for a group shot!
And after the party the girls surprised me with these new shades and camo kicks! They actually found my size (of course they're mens and labeled "giant" ;) )!!
Thanks so much for an awesome birthday...love you guys!!!

1 comment:

k8lin35 said...

Happy Thanksgiving from back home!