An exciting little trip to the zoo w/ lots of "firsts"!
My 1st time to see a panda!
Ice Cream BREAK! My 1st time to try this really yummy ice cream I always see everyone eating!
1st time I've looked at an animal and thought "Bless...what in the world is that?" I'm still wondering the same thing!
And my 1st time to feed a monkey! We bought little cereal like snacks to feed the bears...but the bears were no where to be found. So I got to use my stretch-armstrong arms to reach across the railing and stick food through the cage to feed the monkeys!

My 1st time to see a panda!
Ice Cream BREAK! My 1st time to try this really yummy ice cream I always see everyone eating!
1st time I've looked at an animal and thought "Bless...what in the world is that?" I'm still wondering the same thing!
And my 1st time to feed a monkey! We bought little cereal like snacks to feed the bears...but the bears were no where to be found. So I got to use my stretch-armstrong arms to reach across the railing and stick food through the cage to feed the monkeys!
2 comments:
hey ashley!! these pics are so great! you look so happy and i know you're doing a great job!
that animal is the craziest thing i've ever seen! (and i live in india!) i love your pics and i'm so glad to see you enjoying life. you are in my thoughts! love ya!
Post a Comment