Tuesday, April 3, 2007

So many reasons to CELEBRATE!

So many sweet reasons to celebrate this week! Here a few you may not know about...

Oh...how I love my Mama! She's my best friend, my role model, my encourager, my confidant...and she's TEACHER OF THE YEAR!!! "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all!"


The same way Morgan's show us who's boss in this picture is the same way she keeps her precious little residents under control...they love her SO much they named her "STAFF MEMBER OF THE MONTH!"
2 in a ROW! The GATORS once again take the title of National Champs this year in Basketball!

2 comments:

Lisathemom said...

I love your blog! And congrats to Mom - I'll give her a big hug when I see her again! I'm not as excited about the Gator victory, but then again, I don't think Penn State even has a basketball team...teehee

Love lots,
Lisathemom

Anonymous said...

SMASH!! I am so proud of your mom. She totally deserves it. And thanx for remembering me also. Saying goodbye to my residents will be so hard!! I'll always have precious memories.
No comment on the Gators b/c you know I'm just a Seminole through and through!! Love ya