We were pumped to get to go out to the lake to watch the water and firework show over the weekend with some dear ones...and you can see why:
I think I even did a post about this place a while back. But this time we got front row seats! :) Which we thought was really super...until the show began. That night there was a strong steady breeze blowing off the lake...and not but a minute after the water show began, you would have thought torrential rains were upon us. But no not from the sky, the breeze was blowing the "water show" all over us! We along with several others were using umbrellas to shield the heavy mists:
I had to even wear my sunglasses at one point to be able to see anything at all:
We were soaked, head to toe by the time we left, all from about 20 minutes of water show...but it was still fun, no doubt! And these cute little ones were having a blast:
1 comment:
i miss that place! and you of course!
Post a Comment