Saturday, August 29, 2009

My 1st Nephew!

I'm an aunt!!! (Actually Auntie Pepto)

Jotham Carey Corbean made his grand appearance a few weeks early. He was born last Sunday, August 23rd, around 3pm in Tifton, weighing 5 lbs 5 oz, and 18 in long. Here's a shot of the Corbean family:This lil boy's already stole my heart. I'm dying with anticipation to meet him! Philip and Morgan chose the name Jotham from 2 Chronicles 27:6, "So Jotham became mighty, b/c he ordered his ways before the Lord his God."Jotham with his DD! :)Lil fellow has/had jaundice, so he spent some time "tanning." :)

Ask that Jotham will start putting on some pounds, and be able to go home soon. What a precious miracle he is!

2 comments:

Val & Josh said...

Woohoo! What a sweet little boy! So exciting! Morgan looks great! I bet you can't wait to hold 'em!
moli

SPECIAL SPECK said...

yea! he was born on my birthday!! : )