Friday, May 1, 2009

The Dating Game

So I've ran into a growing trend here in some of the big cities in EA. When I was walking around a park with a friend the other day we came across hundreds of personal ads, you know the kind where you list your age, job, appearance, hobbies, etc...
and next thing I know we come across nearly 200 or so people my parents age and older holding the personal ads and sharing pictures of their son/daughter...so turns out that the parents are the ones that made the personal ad for their adult child, and are the ones looking at other personal ads and talking with other parents to find a date/mate for their son/daughter.Yeah, I'm still not sure what to think about this, but it was really interesting none the less.But I was SO excited to spend time with my old friend, Cat.

1 comment:

Val & Josh said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Cat! SO SO Sweet. Jie Hun le ma????