Saturday, May 17, 2008

Look what I found!

A few days ago I was running all around the city trying to help a friend. We came across this huge market that caught my eye b/c there were huge pool floats hanging outside (that's a rarity here). So we stopped in just to have look, and some shoes hanging up on the wall drew my attention that way. As I looked over the cheap flip-flops hanging there, I had a big surprise. Right in the smack dab middle of the shoes were a pair of FLORIDA GATOR flip-flops! (Okay this is even more rare b/c collegiate sports gear just doesn't exist here, and there was nothing else collegiate in this little store). So I ripped them off the wall, put them on, walked down the entire hallway of the market and back again, and couldn't believe they were a PERFECT fit! (and good quality) The even bigger shocker came when I asked the price- I felt like I was stealing when he only made me pay around 2 bucks for them!
Duh, duh, duh, duh-duh-duh... Go GATORS!

No comments: