Monday, January 14, 2008

East to West

Thanks for introducing that song to me Daddy! After a couple of days of completely immersing the family into the culture, we took a day of REST and celebrated Mama's birthday! Here's a shoutout to my Mama: So Mama was really craving McDonalds after I'd given them nothing but Asian food...so we started trying to figure out how we could get some without us all having to go out...and Sarah ended up discovering that the McDonalds in our district will deliver to our apartment!!! What what!!! Go Mama!

That night Joy cooked lasagna, and Sarah and I tag teamed on a red-velvet cake!

Ross and I were really enjoying the statues throughout the city!

And the people were really enjoying Ross and Daddy! :)

Nice tights!
Somehow I ended up getting us into one of the busiest districts of town on one of the most crowded nights of the year, New Year's Eve...but they handled it great!!! And we ended up getting to share Pizza and lots of laughs for dinner!!!
Such PRECIOUS times together!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for these photos....they made me cry! HE is good isn't he? Love them....I hadn't thought of your dad in one of those taxies (i laughed alot). I'm so glad that you got time with your sweet family (you know that they are your biggest supports). Thinking and prying for you! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!