Sunday, November 4, 2007

Mountain Climbing

After wearing long johns and carrying an umbrella all week, the clouds finally lifted along with the cold weather! So Nicole and I went out last Friday to enjoy a blue sky sunny day in the mountains behind our universities. We decided to take a steep little narrow path when we came to a fork, and what started out as stepping stones, quickly turned into boulder climbing! Haha!

"I lift up my eyes to the hills-
where does my help come from?
My help comes from...
the Maker of heaven and earth."
(Ps 121)

It was really beautiful from the top to look out one way to see our district of the city, and then turn around to the other and see the countryside!

1 comment:

k8lin35 said...

Ashley, since I haven't told you in a while .... I LOVE YOU!!!! I miss you lots and I look forward to the day I can give you a giant hug! ... Holdfast.... continue the course.... love on those new friends of yours....