Thursday, July 12, 2007

Road Trip

We hopped on the train a few weekends ago and headed out of town with some of our international friends.
Thanks for the new t-shirt Mama!
We met up with friends of friends and got to make lots of memories. For one meal we got to experience a "herbal" dinner...and at one point there were sauteed bees in my bowl. But I did get some Mexican and Italian while we we're there...along with some yummy local snacks!
Go TEAM!
We even got to see an Opera while we were there! The picture of the swan is actually a man's hands and arms doing shadows on the screen. He was pretty talented, he even did a snake eating a rabbit at one point!


Dance Dance Revolution: Asian style!

1 comment:

k8lin35 said...

Ashley, you are too cute!! I love you and miss you terribly! I long for the day I get to hug your neck again!