Last weekend our school had the final round of their English Singing Competition and they invited us to be the "special" guests. I was definitely impressed with all the preformers...it was sort of like watching a spiffed-up karoke session. I thought it was cool that no one seemed intimidated to get up and go for it...no matter how it sounded or looked! We even had glow sticks to wave around to make each preformer feel like they were a supa-star LIVE in concert! These were the hosts:
This 1st band came out and sang "Every Birth You Take" (a.k.a.-"Every Breath You Take") They had a few typos in the program!
Loving some back-up dancers!
The girl to the left above stole the competition when she belted out Whitney's "I will always love you" (written in the program as: "You will always love me")! Our friend, below left, got so excited when someone sang Elton's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"...he couldn't stop clapping and swaying and singing along...precious! And below right, the intermission consisted of a speed haircutting competition...I felt like I was watching the movie Edward Sizzor Hands. I've never seen sizzors and hair flying that fast in my life...I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe.




1 comment:
Oh my! I think that is the best thing I have ever seen! That is priceless! Wish I could have seen this!
Post a Comment