It's been a super busy week, but a great one! Thank thank thank him! I've learned so much through struggles, rejoiced in victories small and great, and actually seen progress in language!
So I like to pretend like these goodies from the bakery are LITTLE DEBBIES!
Every Friday we have a calligraphy class! Our teacher is not afraid to call me out when I hold my hand incorrectly or slouch in my seat while writing!
YEP...I was actually concentrating that hard on making straight lines with the brush! It's all about the baby steps! Joy was so excited about her work...she hung it on the fridge when we got home!
And after warming up with the straight lines, we moved on to this:
SIKE! Our teacher wrote our names for us!
Oh...and no day is complete without making a stop by what I call the "Kit Kat store!" I can't find kit-kats anywhere, but this little store outside of campus sells them!
2 comments:
New things to learn everyday! Love your concentrated face :)
Talked with Dad about you today... it was a good talk! I love the pictures and the story it tells of your life there. Keep telling the story! :)
Awww! The M.J. tongue is awesome! Did you know it's a proven fact that sticking out your tongue helps you do better in caligraphy class? SIKE!! Just wanted to use the work "sike" like you did...I like bringin' back the old school. Precious Sister, I am elated to see all that Dad has done. He who gave his own for us, how shall he not also (with JC), freely give us all things...Ask for much b/c I know He will honor our requests for the nations. love you!!
Post a Comment