Wednesday, February 7, 2007
And we know all things work together for good...
I had the best time this weekend visiting the home of a local family. Though our communication was somewhat limited through words...just spending time with them enabled us to share things our speech alone couldn't. We made dinner together...the best meal I've had since I've been here...and even played "paper, rock, sizzors" to see who had to finish off the leftover food around the table! We had some great laughs, especially since I lost every time and had to keep shoveling down greens! 

After dinner we headed out for a walk, where I found one of my most favorite spots in the city. People gather in this large plaza every Saturday night to line dance! There's music coming over the loud speakers and different groups form to do all sorts of line dancing for all ages! There's also a big fountain that's mist follows the beat of the music.
I'm pretty sure Chevy Chase has met his match with the amount of lights that are strung around this city at this time of year! It's so fun to look at!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment